Any Positives

H-towngreen

I did not have a chance to watch the game and was only able to listen to a little more than a quarter of it on radio. So what were the positives from the game?

It seems as though Meager had a decent game. And this may have been B. Jacksons breakout game. PC great game, was that all him or did the O-line actually do something?

Guest Aquila_Viridis

I did not have a chance to watch the game and was only able to listen to a little more than a quarter of it on radio. So what were the positives from the game?

It seems as though Meager had a decent game. And this may have been B. Jacksons breakout game. PC great game, was  that all him or did the O-line actually do something?

Yes it has been confirmed absolutely POSITIVE that this season is in the crapper. The road out of the crapper was laid completely clear, but unfortunately the other team ran right down it because our team mainly never knew which one of them had the ball.

There were quite a few positives about the La-La game, despite the score. Daniel is playing better, Quinn caught a great pass from Meager for a touchdown, and Patrick had a great game, rushing for 197 yards and 3(?) touchdowns.

Great Pass????

That play was all JQ. He had to wait for the darned ball to get there. Luckily, he outran the coverage so bad he didn't have to worry about hands in his face.

It seems as though Meager had a decent game. And this may have been B. Jacksons breakout game. PC great game, was  that all him or did the O-line actually do something?

It's called a FULL BACK. We started using one. Did anyone else notice that when Henderson was in he would just blow-up LBs.....isn't he a true freshman?? Looks like a promising fullback. Our line did play better, but the overall team blocking was better.

dang....rokemi beat me by 1 minute with his post.....sorry for the double...

Edited by TIgreen01