Booger on TV tonight?

NT80

If you have been watching the 4th quarter Booger has gotten alot of reps. He hasn't gotten much penetration, but he has also been matched up against a 6'8" 14 year vet for part of the time. His patented spin move also hasn't been working as well, it looks like he is running about 70% of the speed he was at here.

Guest JohnDenver

He played all but 2 minutes of the second half. I think he is running with 2-3rd teams. He would be with the 3rd, but the starter went down with injury and the backup started.

He isn't the same with all the weight.

Well, with the starter out and with as much time as BK got tonight I expect we will see more of him, atleast until the #1 guy gets back. Remember he was running with 2nd and 3rd teams after not playing for over a year and recovering from ankle surgery. Image what he will do when he gets fully recovered and returns to his optimum weight.

I just looked on the site and the Lions have BK at RT. The starter that was injured was at LT. Is BK playing on both sides? If so that bodes well for him as it looks like there are 4 healthy players at the 2 tackle spots (and 1 other rookie that has been a nonfactor all preseason). The 2 injured RTs are Shaun Rogers (starter) and Marcus Jasmine (UDFA Rookie aTm). You would figure Coach M wouldn't cut himself down to 3 healthy tackles... so I would look for BK to be on the gameday roster next week.

Edited by MeanGreenBuzz