NT91

The old avatars may just be gone. I can try one last thing to fix them tonight.

I just uploaded a ton of new avatars.

<ol>

<li>Click on "My Controls"

<li>Click on "Edit Avatar Settings"

<li>Look for "Choose an avatar from one of our galleries" and press "Go"

<li>Select on Avatar and click "Use Selected Avatar"

</ol>

Here's my problem: (and I know it might seem low priority to you, but I have a cowbell reputation to uphold here!! wink.gif )

My cowbell .gif avatar doesn't cowbell! I double-checked to make sure I had the right file entered for my avatar, but he's stuck on eternal pause. I have seen other people's .gif avatars playing (I am assuming the monster hit above is a .gif file), but no cowbell! What gives?!?

Here's my problem:  (and I know it might seem low priority to you, but I have a cowbell reputation to uphold here!!   wink.gif  )

My cowbell .gif avatar doesn't cowbell!  I double-checked to make sure I had the right file entered for my avatar, but he's stuck on eternal pause.  I have seen other people's .gif avatars playing (I am assuming the monster hit above is a .gif file), but no cowbell!  What gives?!?

Yes, we must have more cowbell, and how can we have more when we aren't getting any, cowbell that is?

Edited by UNTLifer

Your Eagle status is based on the number of posts you have made in your time at GMG.com. You start out as a fledgling, then you become a bald eagle etc., etc, Platinum Eagle is a pretty high status on here so you should be proud of that.

Why am I a Platinum Eagle? 

"When I'm done here we'll all be wearing gold plated diapers."  - Bruce Dickenson.

That was one of the sickest hits i have ever seen... I couldnt find the name of the poor rice soul, but I think it broke the guys jaw, if Im not mistaken.

Reminds me of the hit Nathan Vasher laid on TT's Carlos Francis a few years back...

Vasher Hit - right click 'save as'

ohmy.gif

That carlos guy took a lick that he won't remember for the rest of his life.

Daing!!