Booger

Guest JohnDenver

http://www.detroitlions.com/bio.cfm?bio_id...id=280&season=7

user posted image

Detroit finally posted his pic in his BIO. That tells me that 350lbs can't be a typo!

Good lord Booger!

A most welcome smile for all of us in light of the last 24 hours very bleak news from our alma mater's main campus.

Edited by PlummMeanGreen

If it is on the internet, then it must be true. ph34r.gif

Absolutely------I have received 3-4 emails (one today) telling me that Mars is getting close to earth and will appear almost as large as the Moon this next month. The problem is it happened two years ago and it only appeared as a very bright star, not the size of the moon--- thank goodness. If true we would change orbit and the tide situation would be insane. Can't believe people believe and forward these crazy things, especially these goofy political ones that appear.

If it is on the internet, then it must be true. ph34r.gif

I ran into JQ at a Subway in the middle of a rice field in south-eastern China (It's TRUE, I SWEAR): he says that the athletic department has declared on its website only to him that Booger is academically ineligible to be less than 349 lbs.

While swimming across the Pacific, he stopped in Maui to hand the ball off to Cobbs on a reverse. The next day he was found back in Denton on time for summer workouts with the team. He's THAT FAST

OK, SilverEagle, I give. Please tell me who this Bill Brasky is that I have read so much about...

Are you serious? It's got to be one of the most quoted SNL skits ever. You can find it on the Best of Will Ferrel on SNL 2 collection.

Right up there with Mike Meyers "Hyper-Hypo" and Christopher Walken's "More Cowbell" in my book.

Bruce Dickinson: Babies.. before we're done here.. y'all be wearing gold-plated diapers.

Alan: [ confused ] What does that mean?

Bruce Dickinson: Never question Bruce Dickinson! Roll it!