I have really bad news...I am not eligible...

So scratch me off your list as possible starting quarterbacks, although I'm left-handed. I also get alot of left-handed compliments.

I am going out on a limb and saying we stun LSU, rout the Muts, tear up Tulsa, put a "Spider on Snyder" meaning we beat K-State and then it's off to the races. When we go to Rust-On to play Loser Tech, by that time J-Mo and Cobbs will be over 1,000 yards each. Joey Byerly will be taller and meaner with each game. Now sdon't go saying I'm been taking too many drugs, cause the store is closed, darn it.

Your new mission, if you accept it........Wake up Section E cool.gif

Try waking up the ENTIRE alumni side. I was sick to my stomach when my parents made me sit on the alumni side for the Parents Weekend game in '04. The entire game I thought I was at a church service rather than a football game. Come alum, trying cheering.....It actually helps the team!!! (Provided if the cheering is done appropriately.)

You sat in the wrong place, Deb.. I have been in lower section E for years, an we scream for most of the game? You should hear FFR? Anyway, the lower section of E is greatness. I didnt see or hear a church section anywhere down there? There was one game last year where a guy asked Emmitt to sit down, but we just kept doing what we were doing.. and that was the only time I have ever heard that.

Come down where we are and I think you get a different look. You'll have to dodge tortillas when we score...but I have had to dodge worse at OU.

GMG!!!

You sat in the wrong place, Deb.. I have been in lower section E for years, an we scream for most of the game? You should hear FFR?  Anyway, the lower section of E is greatness. I didnt see or hear a church section anywhere down there? There was one game last year where a guy asked Emmitt to sit down, but we just kept doing what we were doing.. and that was the only time I have ever heard that.

Come down where we are and I think you get a different look. You'll have to dodge tortillas when we score...but I have had to dodge worse at OU.

GMG!!!

I was in section G that game....

• 3 weeks later...

Try waking up the ENTIRE alumni side. I was sick to my stomach when my parents made me sit on the alumni side for the Parents Weekend game in '04. The entire game I thought I was at a church service rather than a football game. Come alum, trying cheering.....It actually helps the team!!! (Provided if the cheering is done appropriately.)

trying to wake up the entire Alumni side, just wait until I get Margie to go to one of our home games...then you can spend half the game trying to wake her up!

GMG!!!

UNT Green Brigade @ OU in '01: an orange street cone was thrown from the stands and hit a band member. Fan was located and ejected. Despite a strong showing from the 80K fans, Green Brigade won 14-7.

You could elaborate on your OU story and nothing would suprise me.

-gm