Who are you pulling for in the Tourney

emmitt01

I am pulling for ULL because I love their versatility and athleticism. I think a WKU/ULL championship would be great to watch. I am going to go to the title game even though we aren't in it, and that's the matchup I am pulling for.

*WKU just lost to Denver though. <_<

Edited by Coach

I was going for WKU, but since they just lost I'm routing for Louisiana because they have the best chance to represent the Sunbelt the best, imo. They also brought a decent amount of fans to the tourney. If FIU wins tonight, they were down at the half when I left, the Pit will be EMPTY tomorrow. I don't want that and we don't need that. So here's to Louisiana kicking some tail and doing the Belt pround in the tournament.

***FIU is a fun team to watch. They look a little out of place, like a bunch of playground kids, but they've got heart and some talent.