Kudos to the Pit Crew

GreenFlag

I was very pleased to see the coordinated effort of the students. The Pit Crew seems to be catching on and growing in numbers. I hope to see it continue and GROW. Keep going guys.

My floor seats were moved this year. I was a little miffed to be separated from my buddies but who I sit by now are world class hecklers. Nothing personal or classless but boy can they get under the opponets skin. They even got an fu from one of the ASU players. They also happen to work within the athletic department. ph34r.gif

By the end of the season I should be well versed in my heckling skills.

they really made it????  anything interesting said....?

Its amazing what four bored college guys can do in a dollar store!!! LOL

The sportscaster seemed puzzled by them. I would love to know the story behind them, since I wasn't able to make it to Denton Saturday night.

Really...all there is to the story is...

Myself, Kevin (Gakusei), Cody (MrStrange62), and Justin (unt_92_fan) were REALLY bored on Friday afternoon and made a trip to the dollar store next to Hastings by the mall.

We were looking for the most wheels-off thing we could buy with a dollar...but gave up on that search when we happened across the puppets (we DID find a great transforming picture of Jesus and the Virgin Mary and some chili powder covered dried prunes, though). Well all pitched in a few bucks and bought 23 of them. We might get more (if we can secure funding...hint, hint.).

It was just one of those very "college" moments...where you buy 23 puppets for no other reason than to taunt opposing players.

If I remember correctly, ASU players were something like 4 for 10 at the line after the puppets debuted. smile.gif

Edited by JayDub

Dance your cares away,

Worry's for another day.

Let the music play,

Down at Fraggle Rock.

Work your cares away,

Dancing's for another day.

Let the Fraggles play,

We're Gobo, Mokey, Wembley, Boober, Red.

Dance your cares away,

Worry's for another day.

Let the music play,

Down at Fraggle Rock.

user posted image

Edited by JayDub

I don't think you can have artificial noisemakers (thundersticks, kazoos), I saw a man and his son get told to put something away that looked like kazoos last Thursday.

I would take the Muppet Show intro song over Fraggle Rock anyday. biggrin.gif

The puppets need to stay, they are awesome. If there was a polar bear one, I may have to go get it and join yall. ph34r.gif

I don't think you can have artificial noisemakers (thundersticks, kazoos), I saw a man and his son get told to put something away that looked like kazoos last Thursday.

I would take the Muppet Show intro song over Fraggle Rock anyday.  biggrin.gif

The puppets need to stay, they are awesome.  If there was a polar bear one, I may have to go get it and join yall.  ph34r.gif

How about a full body suit polar bear? THAT would be funny biggrin.gif