Cowboys in the Red Zone

I just want to throw something through a window. How many times have the 'Boys marched down the field, get inside the 20s, and have to settle for a field goal, or worse yet, suffer a turnover??!!??

That INT Turnover Testeverde through into the end zone on a fade pattern I think sealed the game for the 'Skins. Futhermore, the O-line has given up an ongawdly number of sacks!!!

user posted imageuser posted imageuser posted imageuser posted image

What a meaningless win. I mean it's hard to not want to see your team win....but, by winning yesterday, we put ourselves at least two slots further down on draft day (as our record is now better than the Giants and Skins).

So, at one point, there was a thought the Cowboys would have two top ten draft choices. Now it's looking more like a 12 and a 20......or something like that.

I would have wanted us to win if Drew or Romo were qb-ing....because that could have helped their confidence and made them better QBs in the future.

As far as I'm concerned this is one of the most wasted seasons in Cowboy history. We now go into the offseason, not knowing if we need to draft a quarterback, try to sign someone like Drew Brees, Drew Bledsoe.....all because the stubborn coach had to prove us all wrong. By the way, is it just me, or is Tuna getting as "draw happy" as Dickey.

Also, I don't think our 2nd round pick Jacob Rogers got any playing time yesterday either.

And finally......wouldn't it have been nice to have seen a little more of Patrick Crayton yesterday? He had two nice catches on the winning drive....including the TD. He and Copper should be getting all the playing at the other WR position (the one other than Keyshawn). Quincy Morgan is a waste......we gave up Antonio Bryant for nothing.

I guarantee you, if Jerry Jones hadn't have already gotten his stadium deal.......there would be no talk anywhere about bringing Vinny back next year. But since he's been able to bilk Arlington out of millions, he and Tuna can take their good sweet time about putting a competitive team back out on the field.

Anyone who listens to Dan Patrick will think this is funny.

The Cowboys are tear-a-bull!

Vinny Testaverde is tear-a-bull!

How-eva...

That is the funniest drop I have ever heard (except it says New York Knicks and Scott Layden) by Screamin' A. Smith. But it does apply. The Cowboys stink, Vinny is a big reason why. But, I like what I have seen from Julius Jones, Patrick Crayton, Terrence Copper, and Jason Witten. They are all young and going to get better. Jones should be a pro-bowler in the future and Witten already is. The defense is a bit more murky, but there are good players there. Roy Williams has been playing like himself again the last few weeks, and Terrence Newmans seems to be understanding the hyper-enforced rules more and is gaining confidence.

As bad as they have looked, it's still not as bad as the Campo years. You can actually see promise for this team, if you look past the quarterback.