NCAA Soccer bracket announced

NTEagle08

I will not make the mistake that my son, also a UT grad made. We have played them once since we beat them in Denton. It was a spring game and our girls didn't take the game seriously enough. In fact, it is rumored that coach Hedlund put a fist through a blackboard that hasn't been repaired to this day. I think we were down 4-0 at half time.

At the end of the game, my son's first words to his sister were "hook 'em!" It's a good thing they've always been close, each other's greatest fans or she would be an only child.

Frankly, I think we stand a shot at Texas. They aren't going to be up for us and we can play head-to-head with them. The problem is we're playing on their huge field. The key will be to keep them from scoring early. If they do, we'll be blown out. If it's scoreless at 20 minutes, I favor us in the game. That's a rash statement, but I'll stand by it!