Stone

edcollopy

1 hour ago, cousin oliver said:

Yeah but UTSA is playing tough against a power team and they have leas resources than we do.  Why can’t we aim higher?

38 minutes ago, UNT Family Man said:

You say, “don’t s#%^ on our athletes” but then you say, “poor game plan inferior athletes around him.” Wow, take your own advice. I agree that he wasn’t the only problem tonight but realize he only flashed— as did others.  This was more of a coaching issue on both sides of the ball. 

I'm not calling out any particular player.  It's the objective truth that their roster has much higher ranked recruits based on every single recruiting outlet.  

That's not the same thing.

I'm also not even saying that you have no right to criticize. But making a post labelled "Stone" only to crack jokes at him is just childish and tacky.  It's a low class move and sad that you can't understand this.

Just a reminder to everyone that sometimes these posts make their way back to the players, how about give them just a little respect? Is that too much to ask for of UNT students that work their ass off to represent us?

Edited by aprice
  • Upvote 3

2 hours ago, GreenBacker said:

We must not have watched the same game.  We had zero rushing threat.  41 yards total with our 4 headed monster.  O-Line completely outmatched with D-line only rushing 4 and still getting pressure while the rest of the D was able to T up on the pass. 

Agreed - Stone didn't have an excellent game, but Cal was able to play pass-first defense after they figured out we couldn't run the ball.  Our O-Line may be much better against a run-of-the-mill CUSA team, but Cal's D-Line dominated our guys today.  Cal's LB's also filled gaps really well - they are fast and strong.

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, aprice said:

I'm not calling out any particular player.  It's the objective truth that their roster has much higher ranked recruits based on every single recruiting outlet.  

That's not the same thing.

I'm also not even saying that you have no right to criticize. But making a post labelled "Stone" only to crack jokes at him is just childish and tacky.  It's a low class move and sad that you can't understand this

No, I understand just fine. I didn’t criticize the entire rest of our offense like you did— right after getting on another poster. 

Just now, UNT Family Man said:

No, I understand just fine. I didn’t criticize the entire rest of our offense like you did— right after getting on another poster. 

I honestly can't tell if you're attempting to troll.  You can't possibly think this is the same thing.