OFFICIAL BOWL GAME TAILGATE INFO

GreenLady80

Want to go bowling with us for Mean Green Football on Saturday, December 17th? 

Here’s how you do it! 

Friday Night, December 16th is Fan Fest Night at Lava Cantina in The Colony, TX! 

Details here: 

https://untalumni.com/events/mean-green-fan-fest-friday-night-bowl-party/

Saturday, December 17th is the OFFICIAL MEAN GREEN TAILGATE PARTY! There is a $25 pre-sale all inclusive ticket available NOW for a limited time only, get your tailgate tickets here: 

https://untalumni.com/events/mean-green-fan-fest-official-bowl-game-tailgate/
4C338061-2AD3-4925-88FB-1DF1DE6C6C3B.jpeg.84d310d2598d1de014b2c9238c02f2cb.jpeg40B47691-0C54-4801-A823-10D8818DEA5D.jpeg.0282111d53b9f8389e248fb0fbc61145.jpeg

• Upvote 3
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, MeanGreenDan said:

This looks like the same tailgate that was posted in the other thread, just a different price point?

You are correct.  The Alumni Association made the decision to collaborate with them and offset the cost.  Pretty cool if you ask me.  All - make sure to show your support and join if you aren’t already a member.

(Disclaimer: I’m just a volunteer, not an employee.  I’m also a lifetime member. )

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 1

4 hours ago, GreenLady80 said:

I’m a member of the alumni association, not an employee. 

Me as well. Joined online prior to the smu game and I have yet to receive anything in regards to membership. Guess I will follow up with them next week. 

• Upvote 2

On 12/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, UNTLifer said:

Me as well. Joined online prior to the smu game and I have yet to receive anything in regards to membership. Guess I will follow up with them next week. 

Can you send me a a message so that I can help you get this corrected? It wouldn’t let me message you directly on here but it wouldn’t let me. 940-390-7454 

REMINDER: FRIDAY NIGHT AT LAVA CANTINA! FREE EVENT HOSTED BY DENTON AND COLLIN COUNTY ALUMNI CHAPTERS!
1C2FAFB5-2A72-4C53-988F-BAA88209C95E.jpeg.3409450e01f0fb754a2514b74040d309.jpegA5422B3F-2960-47F1-956A-F707769211C2.jpeg.4f884aebc4ebb502bacaa96563beabb2.jpegBreak out your best Mean Green attire and meet up with fellow North Texas fans and university and Athletics leadership the night before the game! Enjoy FREE admission, live music and a taco bar sponsored by the UNT Alumni Association Denton and Collin County Chapters. Cash bar available.

Mean Green Fan Fest | Friday Night Bowl Party
Friday, December 16
6 p.m. – Doors Open
7 p.m. – Program Begins
8 p.m. – Live Music by BRIT XTINA Begins

Lava Cantina, Rooftop
5805 Grandscape Blvd
The Colony, TX 75056

Please note that this event will have a limited capacity and is intended for Mean Green fans age 18+. The rooftop is partially covered and will have patio heaters — please dress accordingly!

• Upvote 2

On 12/10/2022 at 2:40 PM, UNTLifer said:

I have been a member for years, yet every time I show up at the alumni pavilion they can't find record of me, and act like I am some outside intruder trying to break into Fort Knox.

• Upvote 1
  • Sad 1