How would you rate the C-USA move for North Texas?

Harry

How would you rate the C-USA move for North Texas?  

81 members have voted

1. 1. How would you rate the C-USA move for North Texas?

• It's been fantatstic home for UNT, more regional opponents and building rivalries.
    • It's been good, not perfect but much better that the Belch was.
    • Belt 2.0
    • Worse than I ever imagined it to be. Need to rejoin with regional teams and move on.
    • Other

It's not ideal, obviously a Big 12 type conference would be the best case with Texas/OK/LA/ARK type teams.

As long as we can continue to improve on all fronts, it would be best to stand pat and wait for the inevitable blowup happening. Improve facilities, increase resource pool, build championship programs, introduce baseball, and position ourselves in the best light possible. I trust Wren to do what's best for us

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1

Semantics. Voted for belt 2.0 because it was more respectful than calling it the belch. The Belt actually has some solid programs that don’t get the respect they earn. I think Troy App state and ark state would challenge us as hard as la tech fau and Mtsu.  

CUSA has not been ideal after some of the familiar programs left. But I like the regional aspect of the league. I’m also ready to fly out it for a new challenge.  Yes to FFR’s point of view we should win it first, but if the opportunity to go west presents itself I believe we are ready to challenge Colorado state, Boise, Reno, Fresno and San Diego state.

GMG

• Upvote 4
  • Thanks 2