Happy Valentine's Day!

GMG.com:  Will U B My VALENTINE?     wub.gif  wub.gif  wub.gif

LOL, I love that emoticon... I just wanted to wish everyone a Happy Valentine's Day, and make sure to treat your Valentines nicely!!!

*Oh, and everyone drive safely... The weather may be bad!

How ironic ... snow ... on V-day. laugh.gif

Sean, she had to say that. Was she gonna say "We had fun, but deep down I was wishing I had a boyfriend to be with"? No way.

Girl power. Let them watch Sex in the City and become more empowered and convince themselves they don't need a guy. Maybe pop in a little Alanis if they feel aggressive. Then when the next cute guy gives them attention, they won't be able to see straight for days.

Sean, she had to say that.  Was she gonna say "We had fun, but deep down I was wishing I had a boyfriend to be with"?  No way.

Girl power.  Let them watch Sex in the City and become more empowered and convince themselves they don't need a guy.  Maybe pop in a little Alanis if they feel aggressive.  Then when the next cute guy gives them attention, they won't be able to see straight for days.

wow, aaron... that was a little harsh... why not try and be a little nicer... we're all friends here. <_<

It was only harsh because it is true.  I never said guys were different, just trying to point out to Sean not to take it personally, that's just what she had to say.

I thought Erin's post was a little harsh, you may need to remind her we are all friends too.   <_<

Sean is intelligent enough to know that she wasn't directly aiming her statement at him...

I was referring to your entire generalization about women. I thought it was a little rude.

Edited by untangel4

Fine. In order to be PC and please Nicole, here is the guy's side of it.

Watch Spike TV, maybe some SI Swimsuit photoshoot, or even Most Extreme Illimination, listen to Jay-Z remind us to be pimps and not tied down, go out and drink and grade all the girls in sight like they are peices of meat, but yet if the cute blonde in their MWF class sits next to them, they don't hear a word of the lecture.

Edited by IronMan4