CUSA

wardly

6 hours ago, wardly said:

CUSA is in 9 bowl games this year, and only favored in 2 ,the Cure and  Boca Raton.  Basically we are underdogs  in 6 of our  our 8 matchups against other GROUP of Five programs. What does this say about CUSA?

That, plus the TV contract, and the fact that the CUSA Championship Game was the ONLY conference championship game not on Sirius XM.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, wardly said:

CUSA is in 9 bowl games this year, and only favored in 2 ,the Cure and  Boca Raton.  Basically we are underdogs  in 6 of our  our 8 matchups against other GROUP of Five programs. What does this say about CUSA?

It says, as a conference, we didn't beat enough OOC opponents. If our programs were able to win more games versus P5 programs and other G5, we would be favored in more bowls. Personally, I think C-USA will finish with a winning bowl record, so it shouldn't be a story after the bowl season is over.

3 minutes ago, Aquila_Viridis said:

OK with moving to MWC or AAC but I don’t know if even the former is a possibility. What else you propose to do? All the CUSA teams are trying to improve, but so is everyone else.

I am not proposing anything, just noting that we are underdogs in 7 of 9 bowl games,