USA Today Re-Rank

greeneagle1

4 hours ago, oldguystudent said:

I think I found your fuzzy math issue. 

(I'm sorry.  I promise I'm not one of those annoying they're/their/there jerks.  I just saw this and chuckled at it.  Nothing more, nothing less. (And three times equal!) 

thanks for catching that and if you can't laugh at yourself what can you laugh at?

22 minutes ago, golfingomez said:

i agree... if nothing more, having a fresh, big body to rotate in would be fantastic, i don't doubt the kid is good and i am not trying to insult him... 

I'm just hoping he comes back to tempered expectations

Hopefully he can come back this year and play.. I would assume he would, because it would help get him ready for next year.. 

At this point, any production would be great because those DL guys have been getting beat up the past few weeks from Iowa, UAB, USM, and UTSA (teams with bigger and higher run teams).. Injecting a fresh, energetic out to prove people he was worthy of those scholarships would be impressive and a huge advantage in terms of wear and tear on English compared to his DL mates and the OL guys he would be going against

• Upvote 1