UNT at USM: USM favored 59.9-40.1

UNT vs UTSA: UNT favored 62.5-37.5

UNT at FAU: UNT favored 51.0-49.0

UNT vs ODU: UNT favored 64.9-35.1

UNT at LA Tech: LA Tech favored: 63.9-36.1

UNT vs UTEP: UNT favored 81.4-18.6

UNT vs Army: Army favored: 74.1-25.9

UNT at Rice: UNT favored 69.2-30.8

So that means if we win the games we're favored in that would put us at 7-5 on the season.

• Upvote 3
  • Lovely Take 3

2 minutes ago, dmaxel said:

Wasn't Army favored by roughly 90-10 last year when we beat them?

No idea, but the game we played @ Army... wasn't like UNT dominated them, army was just that careless/sloppy... Just like we did a on 4-5 plays in the HoD bowl, the INT from morris to Rico, the TT holding pent. that lead to the Tyler Wilson Reserve throw INT to just name a few.. Play a clean game because the Army guys aren't going to make stupid mistakes!

• Downvote 1

2 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

No idea, but the game we played @ Army... wasn't like UNT dominated them, army was just that careless/sloppy... Just like we did a on 4-5 plays in the HoD bowl, the INT from morris to Rico, the TT holding pent. that lead to the Tyler Wilson Reserve throw INT to just name a few.. Play a clean game because the Army guys aren't going to make stupid mistakes!

Just checked, at kickoff Army was favored to win 91.8-8.2

Source: http://www.espn.com/college-football/game?gameId=400868916

This is off topic, and sorry Austin for that but I just noticed in the link posted by @dmaxel that the attendance for Army that week was 31k+.... I know they require Cadets to come to the game, just like A&M and with that being said, here is my question...

Does UNT have any organizations that they could "require" them to go similar to Army/AM that could help increase the attendance? 

• Upvote 2

35 minutes ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

This is off topic, and sorry Austin for that but I just noticed in the link posted by @dmaxel that the attendance for Army that week was 31k+.... I know they require Cadets to come to the game, just like A&M and with that being said, here is my question...

Does UNT have any organizations that they could "require" them to go similar to Army/AM that could help increase the attendance? 

Good eye. I don't remember the stadium looking full enough on TV to actually have 31k+ sitting in the stands, especially with the rain, but maybe it was deceiving.

My best idea would be Greek life... and that's only on a per-chapter basis. Nothing the university can do from their end.

3 hours ago, BTG_Fan1 said:

It wasn't anywhere close to 31,000.