Tope Arikawe commits to UNT

Cooley

2 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

I'm really intrigued by Tikhonenko. Hard to find film on him but if he really is a true stretch 4 at 6'10", and he really did have offers on the table from Iowa State, Vandy, and Baylor then he could really be a star in CUSA.

My sources say he can play.  Will have to see once he hits the court but it seems promising.

1 hour ago, greenminer said:

I actually like the football recruitment announcements.

My only gripe about the releases from the AD are the video productions.  Don't care for the music, but that's just my preference.

You want the highlights coordinated to "Hey, Hey Baby," don't you.

• Upvote 1

53 minutes ago, Harry said:

Wish we had a quality backup PG which is what supposedly what White-Pittman was to bring.  I'm guessing Brown is that guy for now.

Brown needs to take a big step forward if he is going to play the point. Way too careless with the ball and does not seem to create shots for others. 

• Upvote 3

5 hours ago, Withers940 said:

Why is the basketball team so much better at these promotional recruiting items then the football team? I cant put my finger on the word but its like putting the player in a sportscenter update or on the scoreboard above. The football team is horrible at these things in my opinion

You know they can't promote a recruit until they sign a LOI, right? And if you do know this, why would you ask this? And if you did not know this, now you do - so maybe don't ask it again.

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 2