CHEER SCHOLARSHIP TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

KRAM1

The player draft has just been completed.  Both Coaches are good with the results and both teams appear to be pretty evenly matched.  Andrew's Green team has a couple of extra drafted players to allow for any walk-ups on game day ... We often have one or two...go figure.  So here we have:

GREEN TEAM - COACH ANDREW

Paul Pearson - Chris McDonald - Emmitt Jackson - Ray Cortinez - Cody Colie - GreenDylan - John Hopkins - Ben Gooding - Zach Gooding

WHITE TEAM - COACH GMG24

RICO - Rob Morley - THOR - Justin Else - Jacob Gonzalez - Rob McKinney - Vince-Grant Gilbert

Just FYI...there are more players than reflected here as some signed up multiple players under one name. So, no one will fall over and die having to play too many minutes! Ha!

Thanks to our coaches for participating in this evening's player draft.  Thanks to all for participating.  See you on April 1st!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

16 hours ago, Andrew said:

GMG24 also has Grant Gilbert. 

You are correct, Sir.  I corrected my post.  Thank you very much...don't want to leave Grant out!  Appreciate the "catch".

FOLKS....we really could use another player or two for both teams.  If you think you might like to play...let us know.  We can get you added to a team.  Going to be fun.

• Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

Rough Riders Ticket Donation 2017.pdfu

Click on the link folks and check out a great new silent auction item we just received.  Six Founders Club tickets to a Roughriders game that includes food, drink, parking, etc.. Excellent seat location...early entrance to the game.  Tons of extras.

put a group together and enjoy an all inclusive...including alcohol....great experience at a Roughriders game! 

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2

21 hours ago, KRAM1 said:

The player draft has just been completed.  Both Coaches are good with the results and both teams appear to be pretty evenly matched.  Andrew's Green team has a couple of extra drafted players to allow for any walk-ups on game day ... We often have one or two...go figure.  So here we have:

GREEN TEAM - COACH ANDREW

Paul Pearson - Chris McDonald - Emmitt Jackson - Ray Cortinez - Cody Colie - GreenDylan - John Hopkins - Ben Gooding - Zach Gooding

WHITE TEAM - COACH GMG24

RICO - Rob Morley - THOR - Justin Else - Jacob Gonzalez - Rob McKinney - Vince-Grant Gilbert

Just FYI...there are more players than reflected here as some signed up multiple players under one name. So, no one will fall over and die having to play too many minutes! Ha!

Thanks to our coaches for participating in this evening's player draft.  Thanks to all for participating.  See you on April 1st!

I can still run for a long period of time 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

42 minutes ago, Andrew said:

Hey did GMG tell you we traded John Hopkins and for Rob Mkinney? Since Hopkins is friends with Else I let him go to their team. 

Thank you, good sir!!  I will be the only one that John knows so that would be weird for him to not be with me!! thank yall! @KRAM1 I am betting he will be a participant in the silent auction as well.  I think the confusion started when he accidentally signed up just as a donation thinking it was as a player then he did it again as a player.

1 hour ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Thank you, good sir!!  I will be the only one that John knows so that would be weird for him to not be with me!! thank yall! @KRAM1 I am betting he will be a participant in the silent auction as well.  I think the confusion started when he accidentally signed up just as a donation thinking it was as a player then he did it again as a player.

Glad this worked out.  Always fun, in games like these, to have friends playing together.  He'll also meet some other great guys.  It is shaping up to be a fun game.

Everyone...don't forget that after the game we will adjourn to Eastside Social Club for an after game "gathering" and an adult beverage or two perhaps!  All welcome at the after game party.  The more the merrier as is said.

Appreciate the support.

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 3

48 minutes ago, MEANGREENCOACH2 said:

Is Porter code name for Michael Jordan/ Lebron James?

I am curious, is his play alone the 30-40 point swing?

I am interested to know what you think the outcome would be if he doesn't show? @Andrew

He isn't there because his son has a flag football game. He was going to play if his game was earlier. He said if it rains out he may show up and pay. He is 6'7' and played in college and yea he is legit. No one at the game would stop him from dunking, hitting threes etc... he works me over at work haha. 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

10 hours ago, Andrew said:

He isn't there because his son has a flag football game. He was going to play if his game was earlier. He said if it rains out he may show up and pay. He is 6'7' and played in college and yea he is legit. No one at the game would stop him from dunking, hitting threes etc... he works me over at work haha. 

:grin:

He must not know who I am.  Never been dunked on.  

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

On Thu Mar 30 2017 at 5:51 PM, Andrew said:

It depends if Porter shows up. If it rains and his sons football game is canceled he said he would try to show up for me. If he shows up we probably 30-40 pioint favorites. 

think your number was just a bit off...rain or shine...

Edited by THOR

Just now, THOR said:

It didn't rain...think your number was just a bit off...

He didn't show up and nor did Emitt. I am not a point guard and I hate brining the ball up. At least it was pretty close. I could have used emmitts ball handling ability and my other buddy's height though.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

54 minutes ago, Andrew said:

He didn't show up and nor did Emitt. I am not a point guard and I hate brining the ball up. At least it was pretty close. I could have used emmitts ball handling ability and my other buddy's height though.

excuses are fun

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

5 hours ago, Andrew said:

Had to work an event at the Nasher at the last minute.  Sorry

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

8 hours ago, emmitt01 said:

Had to work an event at the Nasher at the last minute.  Sorry

It's all good. It was close but a little too physical this year on the side and off ball. Only a couple fouls were called. We still managed to get the ball up the court almost every time haha.

• Upvote 1