Tailgate with East Oak and Saint Arnold!

Ryan Munthe

55 minutes ago, Harry said:

It's a good way to go.  Last time we did it we had to change trains in downtown Dallas at the main sub station  I believe.  That has been awhile ago.  Either way I advise to take train but If green line will take you straight from Trinity to Fair Patk now that's even better.  I would be surprised if UNT doesn't offer some type of bowl day train promotion.

Green line, which runs from Carrollton down, has always been, and still is, direct to Fair Park.  No transfers necessary.  You have to transfer from the Denton A-Train to the Green Line at Trinity Mills to switch from DCTA to DART. 

• Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/13/2016 at 3:20 PM, Ryan Munthe said:

Folks!

282kg1h.jpg

John Williams and I are setting up a tailgate for the 2016 Heart of Dallas Bowl...come tailgate with us!

I'm bringing lots of Saint Arnold beer...leaving at 4am from Houston after a flight from Atlanta that gets in at 10pm the night before. Wish me luck.

We'll be in Lot 12, look for the Red, White and Blue Saint Arnold flag with the UNT Texas flag underneath it & the red Saint Arnold truck.

It'll operate like it did for the SMU game when we did a similar tailgate.

I am requesting that if you do plan on stopping by, please RSVP on this thread. Not a formal thing or anything, just to get an idea of how many folks will be attending.

Go Mean Green!

Count me in plus 2 more people most likely.