DRC: The new faces of UNT athletics inspiring confidence in future

Brett Vito

11 hours ago, Brett Vito said:

DRC: UNT fans, coaches, players confident after shift with new AD, football coach, radio voice and top level administrator in Jared Mosley

http://www.dentonrc.com/sports/sports-headlines/20160908-unts-new-faces.ece

I still can't express enough thanks to Prez Smat. The whole AD has been handle great! Firing Mc and RV ( word it how you want) Independent Consultants, and the hiring of an awesome coach ( no BS kinda guy) and athletic director. The consultants meeting with different groups who support UNT ! It also looks like there has been a budget increase based off salaries and new positions. Thanks to all! GMG  . 

Edited by Wag Tag
  • Upvote 1

I am not overly confident that any new employee is going to be a great success.    Both Littrell and Baker may turn out to be complete busts.  At this point, nobody really knows what will happen.

What I do know is that the Administration has stepped up big time and the odds for future success are much better than they were before the changes were made.   This approach and level of commitment if maintained is much more important than any one hire or investment.     

• Upvote 6

7 hours ago, GrandGreen said:

I am not overly confident that any new employee is going to be a great success.    Both Littrell and Baker may turn out to be complete busts.  At this point, nobody really knows what will happen.

What I do know is that the Administration has stepped up big time and the odds for future success are much better than they were before the changes were made.   This approach and level of commitment if maintained is much more important than any one hire or investment.     

?

• Upvote 1