Thanks to Dr. Smatresk, UNT BOR, Trip Kuehne and Michael Sicuro

Harry

It was a team effort and I can't thank you enough for the job you did on  this hire.  GMG!

Also shout out to Mr. Bob Beaudine and his search firm Eastman & Beaudine Inc. on the Wren Baker UNT AD hire.

Neal is a standup dude that wants to get things done the right way. He might not be as public about his intentions as many of you wanted, but reshapping the AD has always been on his agenda from when he first took over at UNT.

Dont be surprised to see some more shakeups hit around October.

More amazed they did this hire in late July instead of early August. I wonder how much the Mizzou job played in bumping the timeline

• Upvote 7
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Harry said:

It was a team effort and I can't thank you enough for the job you did on  this hire.  GMG!

Also shout out to Mr. Bob Beaudine and his search firm Eastman & Beaudine Inc. on the Wren Baker UNT AD hire.

Now that's the way to show up...with the whole family in #MeanGreen.  Great start!

• Upvote 3

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Fixed.

And for those who called me negative, positive change was ALWAYS the end goal!

And man oh man it really appears we have that with Wren Baker!

So will you double up on Club Seats? Walk that talk!

Edited by MCMLXXX
  • Upvote 3
  • Downvote 3

2 hours ago, laxtonto said:

Neal is a standup dude that wants to get things done the right way. He might not be as public about his intentions as many of you wanted, but reshapping the AD has always been on his agenda from when he first took over at UNT.

Dont be surprised to see some more shakeups hit around October.

More amazed they did this hire in late July instead of early August. I wonder how much the Mizzou job played in bumping the timeline

October?  What could that be ...

Great job by our leadership for bringing in a great hire for the new AD.  Now just make sure he has the resources to do the job right. 

• Upvote 3