Predictions for National Signing Day

TheReal_jayD

This is my bold prediction for #FL16HTCLUB. Just a warning I am probably a little intoxicated on the Mean Green Gatorade. But I predict tomorrow Seth and co. finish strong with this recruiting class. But I don't think recruiting season will end tomorrow for the staff, i feel they will still pick up a handful of players after signing day. But tomorrow I predict we sign 2 to 3 guys not committed now but guys we have talked about and mentioned. But I also think they will sign one or two guys that we haven't mentioned at all! Hopefully tomorrow will be an exciting day! Merry National Signing Day Eve everybody. Sleep well and pray the fax machine works tomorrow.

• Upvote 3

I did see that Keenen Johnson has started following Harrell, Mainord, Byrd, and what looks like a UNT student in the last day or so. I doubt that he would flip again but you never know. Something to keep an eye on.

I also think that we will be pleasantly surprised tomorrow. I have a feeling there will be a couple of names we didn't expect since the staff was thinking about blueshirting Moore initially so they have to have something up their sleeve. I know I am hyped up on the kool-aid as well but am excited about the new staff and to see some watchable football this next season! GMG!

• Upvote 2

32 minutes ago, TheReal_jayD said:

This is my bold prediction for #FL16HTCLUB. Just a warning I am probably a little intoxicated on the Mean Green Gatorade. But I predict tomorrow Seth and co. finish strong with this recruiting class. But I don't think recruiting season will end tomorrow for the staff, i feel they will still pick up a handful of players after signing day. But tomorrow I predict we sign 2 to 3 guys not committed now but guys we have talked about and mentioned. But I also think they will sign one or two guys that we haven't mentioned at all! Hopefully tomorrow will be an exciting day! Merry National Signing Day Eve everybody. Sleep well and pray the fax machine works tomorrow.

Would like to see us ranked 9th or better in C- USA! That means some surprises! GMG

• Upvote 2

43 minutes ago, BillySee58 said:

A recruiting battle with a player who keeps flipping is like being in an NBA playoff game. It's not about who leads the longest, it's about who goes on the run at the end of the game.

Absolutely. 

I saw 3-4 days ago when he recommitted that we still need to be showing face to this recruit. He fits the mold of this new offense exceptionally well. 

• Upvote 1

9 hours ago, BillySee58 said:

A recruiting battle with a player who keeps flipping is like being in an NBA playoff game. It's not about who leads the longest, it's about who goes on the run at the end of the game.

This is true for just about every basketball game no matter the level.  Whoever plays best in the last five minutes usually wins. 

7 hours ago, Ben Gooding said:

Absolutely. 

I saw 3-4 days ago when he recommitted that we still need to be showing face to this recruit. He fits the mold of this new offense exceptionally well. 

May not be something definitive for a little while, but... don't give up on Keenen Johnson.

I feel as if this class almost has to have a few more guys added to it that's 3 stars or 3+ offers. All things considered we are putting together a decent class. With nothing considered, this is a sub par class. We need to fill in the holes with quality guys. Let's hope Littrell and Co can do just that. 

• Downvote 1