MGB: Three things UNT should wish for this Christmas

Brett Vito

Change at the top

this.

What we need for xmas is:

1) A QB who can run the SL offense.

2) A backup QB who can run the SL offense.

3) Another QB who can run the SL offense, just in case.  

Don't forget a fourth team QB that can run the Dodge... Oops, Littrell offense.

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 8

this.

Don't forget a fourth team QB that can run the Dodge... Oops, Littrell offense.

You have become a parody of yourself. If intentional, then well done.

If nnot, maybe seek help or...pills?

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 3

Some is intentional, some isn't. 

I find the rah rah optimism for no reason rather humorous, especially with the same knucklehead running the show

maybe the message gets lost when it is ad nauseam or misplaced in a thread? Like comparing a career college assistant with multiple years running top offenses to a high school coach. Hyperbole isn't effective if you do it to the extreme.

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 2

maybe the message gets lost when it is ad nauseam or misplaced in a thread? Like comparing a career college assistant with multiple years running top offenses to a high school coach. Hyperbole isn't effective if you do it to the extreme.

meh. We all have our roles.

Maybe someday I'll be able to return to being an optimistic fan. That will happen the day RV decides he doesn't want to be AD here anymore.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

No one cares if you become optimistic or not. We are all just a little worn out from the constant beat down we get in every thread. I mean I don't know what every person thinks, but your complaint is very clear to me by now so maybe just maybe limit it to a couple a day? Or threads about the AD? Anything to make GMG bearable again.

Edited by 97and03
  • Upvote 4

No one cares if you become optimistic or not. We are all just a little worn out from the constant beat down we get in every thread. I mean I don't know what every person thinks, but your complaint is very clear to me by now so maybe just maybe limit it to a couple a day? Or threads about the AD? Anything to make GMG bearable again.

Nah, but thanks for your input.

I do have a suggestion. If you don't like it, don't read my posts. 

See how easy that is? 

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 4

Maybe someday I'll be able to return to being an optimistic fan. That will happen the day RV decides he doesn't want to be AD here anymore.

Near as I can tell, he won't make that decision on his own. He's running up his time here to get a bigger TRC check. Moving on before he actually wants to go is going to take some nudging on someone's part. Or being reassigned to another job within the system.

Near as I can tell, he won't make that decision on his own. He's running up his time here to get a bigger TRC check. Moving on before he actually wants to go is going to take some nudging on someone's part. Or being reassigned to another job within the system.

And that will never happen.

• Upvote 1

Perceptions differ: "UNT has landed some very significant donations over the last few months, something athletic director Rick Villarreal and his staff deserve a lot of credit for helping procure."

• Downvote 2

Perceptions differ: "UNT has landed some very significant donations over the last few months, something athletic director Rick Villarreal and his staff deserve a lot of credit for helping procure."

Although I did find it kinda funny he immediately followed that with McCarney's buyout.

DQ8oy4FXvMjL2.gif

Lol. A different AD would have cultivated many more large donors.

But keep smoking that RV wacky weed.

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, UNT90 said:

Lol. A different AD would have cultivated many more large donors.

But keep smoking that RV wacky weed.

Your post reminded me of a furniture commercial. To paraphrase it, "If you're not shopping for a new AD...you're just burning money!".