For Muskogeean Seth Littrell, the experiences have a similiar feel

Harry

Littrell’s father, Jim, played on the 1974 national championship team at OU. He still resides in Muskogee.

“It hasn’t changed with me the whole time he’s been coaching and it’s just like I told my friends, I’m a Tech fan and have been the past four years,” Jim said. “I appreciate the time I was there at OU and next week I’ll be back to being a fan but until someone has kids, they really can’t understand that dynamic. I think I’m like most dads in that I’m going to follow and cheer for the success my kids have.”

Jim said along the line he’s had some core advice for Seth as he pursues his career.

“The two most important things about that type of job, or really any job, is networking and leaving a good impression with your hard work everywhere you go,” Jim said. “He’s established that. He always said he never wanted to leave Mangino but the situation and opportunity presented itself at Tech and it was too good to pass up. It will be hard for him to leave Leach too, but again, that opportunity might arise.

“But, he knows the system he’s in. He’s played in that system and now, he’s coaching it. So whatever he does with it boils down to networking and trust — trust of others and trusting your own instincts.”

read more:  http://www.muskogeephoenix.com/sports/for-muskogeean-seth-littrell-the-experiences-have-a-similiar-feel/article_95b01f22-d080-5efd-ad14-7d729e52f4f7.html