DRC: Littrell to be named head coach

Brett Vito

Must be a misprint.   Several people swore on this board that 1) the donors would never give that much, or 2) The BOR would never allow anyone to be paid that much.

I'm guessing the real contract is somewhere around $17.50/HR. 

wasn't clear to me if that was because the annual amount was over $1 million or because the total contract was over $1 million...

Must be a misprint.   Several people swore on this board that 1) the donors would never give that much, or 2) The BOR would never allow anyone to be paid that much.

I'm guessing the real contract is somewhere around $17.50/HR. 

Stated in the contract as an hourly wage? No Way!

$1 Mil divided by the number of hours of personal effort required to extinguish this dumpster fire equaling $17.50 ? High probability!

• Upvote 2

“I’m very interested,” Smatresk said. “I view this as part of a broader landscape of [UNT] becoming nationally prominent.”

Sports, the window through which UNT is viewed?  This is a good idea.

If Dr. Smatresk truly believes this concept then he had better get a new window cleaner.

And firing and hiring new coaches doesn't count. Coaches are not responsible for the job of keeping the window clean.

• Upvote 6