Athletic Building Pkg Lot Not the Same

cogido

Drove by Apogee and through the athletic complex parking lot Sunday, noticed a player or two drifting to the the main building by the practice field. But what stood out most was the reserved parking pole that no longer had Coach Mac's sign on it. Just a pole now standing by RV's space. Will never forget the Mean Green HOD championship team , the Cotton Bowl crowd and Mac with the trophy. Great year for me and my son. Time to reload and move on.

• Upvote 6

@flyonthewall had mentioned a few weeks back that they were already seeing things implode.  I think there was more going on behind the scenes than we know.  The kids had been half way quitting for a couple of games and the defense straight up quit from the opening whistle yesterday.  I just hope it was a Mac problem and not a Cosh problem.  Otherwise, Cosh needs to go as well.

It is hard to say on offense.  I guess we will see if a lot of this all to do with protest to AM at QB.