Back To 2007 Dodge Defensive Days

FirefightnRick

...no doubt about it.  The Gorton Fisherman must be shaking his head in disgust at what his defense has become?

Rick

Coach "Cush" has installed quite a cushy defense... no more flying to the ball or hard hitting - just 15 yard cushions on receivers and lot of out-of-place defenders.

• Upvote 1

Just to recall a similar but worse defense.. The 2007 Dodge system...

Through the first four weeks of Dodge's first year in '07 we were giving up 55 points a game.

We finished that season giving up 45 points a game.

So yeah...this is bad...but not as bad as it can be.  Now offensively...this may be the worst.

Rick

I was certain this team was better than any of the Dodge teams ... until now.  

I remember early in 2013 when things started shaky and we didn't know how the season would turn out.  I remember FFR and a few others warning us that with so many seniors graduating after that season, if 2013 didn't go well it would be awhile until we'd have another good season.  I didn't agree ... turns out I was wrong.  It's unbelievable how far this program has fallen.  

• Upvote 2