#8 La Tech FAU

#9 UNT Charlotte

#10 WKU UTSA

#11 Charlotte La Tech

#12 USM*

#13 FAU WKU

#14 UAB*

Not very good on my part being objective

How is MTSU not seeded #2. My top four seeds would have been 1. Rice, 2. MTSU 3. ODU 4. Marshall. In my opinion considering the year we had coach Lama should be really happy with the draw. We're on the opposite side of the draw from Rice, will smoke La Tech in the first round and possibly play a Marshall team in the semi's that in my opinion should have been the fourth seed to begin with when the seeds came out. The one tricky match is ODU in the second round but if we get by them we will see Rice in the final...and we stayed away from MTSU - great draw!

How is MTSU not seeded #2. My top four seeds would have been 1. Rice, 2. MTSU 3. ODU 4. Marshall. In my opinion considering the year we had coach Lama should be really happy with the draw. We're on the opposite side of the draw from Rice, will smoke La Tech in the first round and possibly play a Marshall team in the semi's that in my opinion should have been the fourth seed to begin with when the seeds came out. The one tricky match is ODU in the second round but if we get by them we will see Rice in the final...and we stayed away from MTSU - great draw!

Marshall had a couple of ranked wins, they are not a bad team, I personally think La Tech is way underseeded. They are better than FAU, Charlotte, UTSA etc...

I think seeds 2-5 very similar.

Although looking at results I see MTSU beat ODU so they probably should have been a #3 seed. I think if they would have played UNT and won, as I think they would have, they could have gotten #3. ODU beating Marshall 7/0 is probably what got them the seeding.

I am not sure La Tech is an easy out though in round 1.