Vito Feels Good

UNTflyer

It could go either way really..... If we were 3-3 or 6-0, it would be a much different scenario.

Either it passes barely, or fails by a mid-range margin.....

It sucks but you're right. I hate that people are using team success as a factor especially since when the first vote failed we were only a couple months off of a bowl win. The anti-referendum crowd are saying show us something and we'll support you but even when the program was successful we still couldn't get the vote. I really hate the majority of the students at this school damn hippies. This vote is huge without it I don't know how any of our programs will ever compete in the future even in the sun belt. The school is growing and going in the right direction but we have to get behind the athletics programs now if we want that to continue I just hope enough people are on the right side.

Like I said before...you can get the damn hippies on your side with good leadership and communication.

I really expected this before, so in response to the thread title...

"...in his pants? Uh, yeah, that's nice, but it's time for you to go now."

Vito --

I still have a gut feeling that the fee will pass, though. If UNT's athletes, the Greek community and the small number of hardcore sports fans at UNT all vote yes, I have a hard time believing there will be enough people who will vote no and send the election the other way.

This is the key. If all of these groups voted (as they should have) there is no way we could lose.

If we do lose this thing it's because we didn't get our people out.