The (un)official campaign for loud fans in the young alumni section

So what is the consensus if this doesn't tilt? Do some of you want to still donate and buy a couple of recent grad seats to help out?

The consensus from us running it is that we are not going to solicit anyone to do so.

Though! I know of others off this forum who have or are planning to buy their own seats in the section from our advertisement of it elsewhere.

Edited by Christopher Walker
  • Upvote 1

Barring an unforseen miracle, this thing isn't gonna tilt. It has, however greatly increased awareness of this section of seats, all over Facebook, here on GMG.com, and now in the DRC.

If a number of people go buy their own seats in this section because they found out about it from this little exercise, then I'm happy with the results.

I will not push anyone to cough up a pledge that they were told, in writing, from the beginning, wouldn't happen unless we reached a certain goal.

• Upvote 1

Apogee (especially the student section) is going to rock this season either way. With the winning from last year and all the new freshman coming in, I can't wait to be at game day and looking across the stadium at the greatness of our students.

#UNT18 is pumped! The energy in there vs. SMU will be so electric that they'll be hooked. Great first game for these new young Mean Green fans.

• Upvote 2