Keep that surf rolling on the Riverwalk…brah

FanofUNT

OKSTATE Sports Blog:

10 thoughts on UTSA

3. I have so many thoughts about the UTSA crowd I think they could have their own 10 thoughts. First, how many students were there? Of the 50+ people I saw on camera I saw three or four that potentially could have been students. Everybody else was mid-40s and just pissed that San Antonio doesnt have an NFL team.

........... (keep that surf rolling on the Riverwalk....brah):

UNT Fans let's make sure we take plenty of photos..............

https://vine.co/v/hJ2Da1aaX1W

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

OKSTATE Sports Blog:

10 thoughts on UTSA

3. I have so many thoughts about the UTSA crowd I think they could have their own 10 thoughts. First, how many students were there? Of the 50+ people I saw on camera I saw three or four that potentially could have been students. Everybody else was mid-40s and just pissed that San Antonio doesnt have an NFL team.

........... (keep that surf rolling on the Riverwalk....brah):

UNT Fans let's make sure we take plenty of photos..............

https://vine.co/v/hJ2Da1aaX1W

After watching that clip, my first thought is I'm very glad UTSA fans aren't sitting on the metal bleachers at Fouts.

Definitely need all the concrete support they can get.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2

I find it funny that UTEP, UTA, and UTSA use the same hand-gestures for their Schools (see the Guy in the Second Row behind the Kip's Big Boy). Guess the T-Sips have that much influence over them...

It's that or just a complete lack of creative thought to think of something new.

• Upvote 1

God, please make it stop. I know we don't have enough fans, but maybe if you just strike down one or two that post stupid shit about UTSA then the others will learn. Probably not, but could you please give it a try?

Gracias.

ben

This was actually posted by a OKState Fan- just sayin....

God, please make it stop. I know we don't have enough fans, but maybe if you just strike down one or two that post stupid shit about UTSA then the others will learn. Probably not, but could you please give it a try?

Gracias.

ben

I find it amusing how during the Sun Belt/Big West/I-AA years people would bemoan the lack of any real rivals. Now people bitch about any smack talk post re UTSA, SMU, etc..

• Upvote 1

Demeaning the other school at every chance isn't so much smack talk. I mean if it is good natured ribbing now and then, that is one thing. We get pretty upset at SMU and others for demeaning UNT. Only think it is fair to hold the same standard for others. No matter how much they suck.

Well I wish the rest of the population agreed with your standards. Unfortunately, we cannot control others. Besides I saw enough smack that compelled me to write a post. Just thought it was poking fun a bit....plus no foul language was used. ?

• Upvote 1