MGB: UNT-OKC running blog

Brett Vito

More important question? How did the board look? And how did the sound system sound?

The board looks huge in there! The sound system is much better but it was too quiet last night. They need to turn it up. It could also still be a bit brighter. And the brown boards around the stadium still need a good green painting!

• Upvote 1

Tonight it just slowed us down and hurt us. It was awful to watch. We're you there Kram? I missed ya, but will be there next game as well. I must say Colman impressed me more then anyone else. He had 11 points (I believe) and maybe 8 or 9 rebounds. He hustled big time. CJ and Alzee were flat until the end of the game.

Also we have our roger Franklin and it is Maurice A.! Has the look and plays somewhat similar but has a good outside game.

Yep...I was there! Got to pick up my season tickets. They might have the tickets for pick up at Monday's game as well if they do not mail them out on Monday.

Pick up location was at gate c last night.

No he never played. But Colman was a beast. At least for one night...

Agree with you here...Coleman did look much improved and was one of the better players last night in my opinion. Really did not think I would ever post something along those lines. Really good to see. Coach Benford said he was one of our most improved players. Just might be.

• Upvote 3