Replay will be on FSSW

meaniegreenie

Will it be replayed any other time? I don't have a DVR and won't be able to be up at 1 am on Saturday.

Didn't check for any other time. I just scrolled through the Fox channels until I saw it. Surprised it wasn't on FS1 at a later time. Looks like they keep showing their version of S-center over and over through the night.

FSSW+ has it at 0800 saturday morning.

I'm seeing it's scheduled to air tomorrow, Friday at noon on FSSW. But it's only showing to be an hour and a half, so it may be a shortened version?

Rick

Yes, a no huddle, no delay version of the game. Since most viewers already know the outcome, the excitement that builds during huddles and timeouts just isn't there. This will get more total viewers to see NT win!