Mean Green Battle Flags

greenjoe

I've still got 3 or 4 North Texas Battle Flags I'd like to get out of the plastic wrapper and onto a flagpole near you. Plus I've got one big flag left.

Denton Bicycle Center

1700 N. Elm

Denton 76201

1/2 block south of University Drive

ps...If it will help we can do this over the phone and we'll ship it to you. 940) 387-9314

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 1

I've still got 3 or 4 North Texas Battle Flags I'd like to get out of the plastic wrapper and onto a flagpole near you. Plus I've got one big flag left.

Denton Bicycle Center

1700 N. Elm

Denton 76201

1/2 block south of University Drive

ps...If it will help we can do this over the phone and we'll ship it to you. 940) 387-9314

GO MEAN GREEN

how much?

• Upvote 1

I had one since my freshman year in 2008. It went to a&m in 2009 for a basketball game. Went to Clemson, Bama, LSU, was there in Oklahoma city for the tournament game and I finally let someone hold it during the Tuesday night game last year against La Laf and he lost it! So yes I am interested to take a new flag on and take it all over

• Upvote 1

The regular size (3x5) is $24.99 + tax and the big one (4x6) is $39.99 + tax plus shipping if it needs to be shipped. We ship in the postal service boxes in the smallest size/rate possible. DBC is open Mon-Sat 9-6 but don't look for me on game days.

I will continue stocking these flags if they continue to sell. They don't do anybody any good in the wrapper.

Beat Southern Miss. Then beat everybody else.

GO MEAN GREEN