Z. ORR - 17 Tackles

BIG DAWG

Let me tell ya, Orr and Trice both played PISSED OFF all game long. They set the tone for this defense today. I thought at any time they were gonna get hit with a penalty because every tackle someone was having to pull them off of people. I don't know what was said to them or done to them, but they played with an attitude that hasn't been seen by our teams in many years and I loved it.

Rick

• Upvote 1

How big was Orr shutting down the run game?

The announcer said once that when the LaTech RB was was taking off his jersey after the game he was going to be looking for Orr...kinda weird reference, but you got the point. Our defense made that RB look very ordinary.

That's a really weird reference. Did he mean he'd be looking for a fight, or he'd be worried about getting tackled while undressing? Awwwkwarrrrrd....

He meant that he would be looking for Orr hiding under his jersey, because he couldn't seem to get Orr off of him all day. Twas a very weird reference.

Yep...it was a Big Time compliment to young Mr. Orr. This kid better get a good long look for post season All American honors and then a good long look at playing on Sundays!

Kid is a winner all the way around! Really, really glad he is part of the Mean Green!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

How big was Orr shutting down the run game?

The announcer said once that when the LaTech RB was was taking off his jersey after the game he was going to be looking for Orr...kinda weird reference, but you got the point. Our defense made that RB look very ordinary.

Almost sounds like a soccer reference, player trade jerseys after the match. That would be a very odd reference.
  • Upvote 1