Anyone interested in going to see La Tech vs. Army

emmitt01

Wonder how Blondie is holding up? Man -- back in the day she was a knockout!

First off, as my music nerd child will tell you, Blondie is a group.

As to Debbie Harry, I saw her in Shreveport in 1994. Sat next to her on the plane as a matter of fact. She's incredibly nice, and she put on a great show, but the years, well, they hadn't been so kind.

First off, as my music nerd child will tell you, Blondie is a group.

As to Debbie Harry, I saw her in Shreveport in 1994. Sat next to her on the plane as a matter of fact. She's incredibly nice, and she put on a great show, but the years, well, they hadn't been so kind.

Could be the fact she's 68? LOL...

Could be the fact she's 68? LOL...

She was already pretty rough in her forties, but she'd gone through some really rough times. If memory serves correct, she was the sole care provider while her partner was gravely ill, and it really took it's toll on her.

In the mid-1980s, she took a few years off to care for Stein while he suffered with pemphigus, a rare autoimmune disease that affects the skin and mucous membranes.

She was already pretty rough in her forties, but she'd gone through some really rough times. If memory serves correct, she was the sole care provider while her partner was gravely ill, and it really took it's toll on her.

I think being a junkie for a few years did more to her than taking care of Chris, but I'm sure that didn't help.