Mac UNT 9.10.13 presser notes

Harry

Here are some quick-hitters from Dan McCarney’s press conference:

– Kenny Buyers will start at cornerback in place of Zac Whitfield against Ball State.

– Tight end Chris Loving is not ready to play and will redshirt.

Read more: http://meangreenblog.dentonrc.com/2013/09/mac-presser-notes.html/

That's not good news on the kicking game. If Olen can't get the trajectory up for extra points, how is he going to do so for long kicks when trajectory should be lower and faster?

I do not understand the Kicking situation and why is has not been fixed yet. how many years has it been since I did not hold my breath on PATs and Field Goals?

I do not understand the Kicking situation and why is has not been fixed yet. how many years has it been since I did not hold my breath on PATs and Field Goals?

Uh, when did Nick Balzadua graduate.

"Two more Thomas rushing touchdowns in the second quarter gave NT a 28-10 halftime lead. After a Nick Balzadua 49-yard field goal in the fourth quarter, NT took its largest lead of the game, 45-17."

http://www.meangreensports.com/sports/m-footbl/spec-rel/103004aab.html