So many disconnected alums...

meangreener

It's really only two guys who make negative comments. There are PLENTY of others who describe their memories of Fouts or make positive statements. Can't win em all.

Check out this guy

http://www.justmugshots.com/texas/denton-county/16907411

Texas Department of Corrections bench warrant? If this is the same guy, he's been to the pen (twice) and looks like a member of the Ayrian brotherhood.

Doubt the guy in the mug shot ever took a class at UNT.

Texas Department of Corrections bench warrant? If this is the same guy, he's been to the pen (twice) and looks like a member of the Ayrian brotherhood.

Doubt the guy in the mug shot ever took a class at UNT.[/

Another funny thing. He does say in his post that UNT is his alma mater. I looked at his Facebook page and he is wearing a UNT shirt in his profile picture. At least he shows some school spirit I guess LOL

https://www.facebook.com/richard.c.vaught

Edited by Green Dozer

There is plenty of blame to go around. Lots under 35 who are terrible to.

Agreed, I just feel like a good amount of people who attended from the 80s-00s are awful alums and try to pretend that UNT is some small, secret university for the arts in Connecticut.

Please don't take offense anyone, just think there's a larger group there who are that way because UNT was a joke spirit wise back then and was uber-cheap.

Edited by meangreener
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Even the muts / dunbar record/ tsunami game had more than 200 folks there...I hate people sometimes...don't understand how you can bash something you are part of...

Sorry for ending a sentence with a preposition....couldn't properly finish it...

Edited by THOR
  • Upvote 1

Even the muts / dunbar record/ tsunami game had more than 200 folks there...I hate people sometimes...don't understand how you can bash something you are part of...

Sorry for ending a sentence with a preposition....couldn't properly finish it...

Exactly! Loved Emmitt's response about going to a community college instead. How I feel.

I just don't understand why everyone can't support the university.

• Upvote 1

I think even the WKU 33 degrees in the rain game had more than 200. There might have even been 3 times that many.
  • Upvote 1

It's really only two guys who make negative comments. There are PLENTY of others who describe their memories of Fouts or make positive statements. Can't win em all.

If only there were "only" two on GMG.Com.

Do not ever think the negative nilly's on GMG.Com speak for the vast majority of UNT Alums because they certainly do not.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If only there were "only" two on GMG.Com.

Do not ever think the negative nilly's on GMG.Com speak for the vast majority of UNT Alums because they certainly do not.

But they're still fans and hope for the best for UNT.

That's just the way they react.

I'm that way often.

Some of us don't down the green Kool-aid.

• Upvote 1