Dallas Classic

Cooley

Our schedule for the next season is likely already filled (or almost filled), which is why we are looking to drop UTA. I also bet our attendance might not make us a good candidate even with our proximity to the AAC.

OK, SMU is in because they are the 'home team'...TCU is high profile enough to be the 'patsy' in the event and we are not even considered because we have to attone for our previous sins relative to Jankovick. Carry on.

TCU will be better than SMU next year...just sayin'

As for us, if we had kept our momentum going last year instead of the derailment that occurred, I could've see us matched up against Baylor instead of Colorado, who will bring no one to Arlington. But even that is questionable. People in the Metroplex just don't think of us with stuff like this--its the old SWC mentality that continues to haunt us when it comes to local media and promoters. We just exacerbate the issue by just accepting it as the status quo and not really fighting it. The 1-aa debacle from 1982-1994 sums that acceptance perfectly, in my opinion.