GMG.com Awards

Harry

We've added a new feature to the site, which recognizes certain members who meet criteria specific to each award. The purpose of these awards is to show our appreciation to the members here who make this site go. These posters need to be recognized as very valuable contributors to this community. Moderators have the ability to award these 5 special award designations and we are open to adding new categories as time goes on. I also think it would be beneficial to have a member "vote in" on some of these awards and will look at the best way to accomplish this down the road. Please note: We have some catching up to do on handing out these awards and each moderator will have a chance to vote in their designated winners. So if you did not make this first round, please know that if you are deserving your time will come.

For more information and the criteria used for the awards see below link:

GOMEANGREEN.com AWARDS LINK

And now without further ado, please join me in congratulating the following award winners:

5-AwardImgMaster-1356152197.jpg

The #1 Reputation Award: UNT90

4-AwardImgMaster-1336540999.jpg

The Golden Eagle Award: emmitt01

2-AwardImgMaster-1336539211.jpg

The Don Rickles Award: Green P1

3-AwardImgMaster-1336539519.jpg

The Stephen Hawking Award: NT03

1-AwardImgMaster-1336538955.jpg

The GMG Spirit Award: KRAM

Congratulations to all of the award winners - all of you are deserving and are very much appreciated here on this site. GMG!

If we win, can we put it on our résumé?

Yes...yes you can. Would definitely beat some of the "stuff" I have seen folks post on their resumes!

And...as a side note...I would like to thank all those who voted for me, and all the fans of the Mean green nation wherever you may be, my family who has encouraged me to follow my GMG.Com dreams, the ones here who have antagonized me to no end that help to bring out the best in me, and all those who truly support the Mean Green with their time, their talent and their treasure. You are the ones who are truly making a difference for the Mean green. OK, how much time do i have for this acceptance speech? I see them coming from the side of a stage with some sort of big hook and the music is playing louder and louder...........

• Upvote 1

Yes...yes you can. Would definitely beat some of the "stuff" I have seen folks post on their resumes!

And...as a side note...I would like to thank all those who voted for me, and all the fans of the Mean green nation wherever you may be, my family who has encouraged me to follow my GMG.Com dreams, the ones here who have antagonized me to no end that help to bring out the best in me, and all those who truly support the Mean Green with their time, their talent and their treasure. You are the ones who are truly making a difference for the Mean green. OK, how much time do i have for this acceptance speech? I see them coming from the side of a stage with some sort of big hook and the music is playing louder and louder...........

Are you saying that I need to remove "High School Homecoming King 2007" off my resume, and that I'm a "Dickey Boy." DD recruited me to be a fan in the stand. DD came to my house in Colleyville, ate dinner with my family, and of course I drank scotch with him

• Upvote 1