Menu for Today

UNT 90 Grad

Jalapenos filled with my own special blend of 7 herbs and spices, cream cheese, wrapped in bacon... grilled to perfection.

chicken wingettes that have been marinating in a rub and a red pepper seasoned extra light olive oil for a day.

skirt steak with a generous rub and sprayed with a lime juice/extra light olive oil mixture... marinated 24 hours and will be combined with shredded cheese and taco cabana tortillas bought fresh on my way to the game.

assorted chips

fall party cakes (white one's with sprinkles)

apple pie moonshine

90 proof coconut rum

whiskey w/ ginger beer

sailor jerry

gin & tonic

paulaner oktoberfest

... i forget the rest

Edit: Just completed - margaritas: El Jimador Anejo, Presidente Brandy, Dekuyper Triple Sec, homemade sweet & sour (10 limes & 10 lemons squeezed and combined with 3 cups simple syrup)

Edited by Maduro
  • Upvote 2

So much of this stuff sounds so yummy... but I must admit, the apple pie moonshine has me intrigued. :blink:

We are not tailgating today because I (the mom of the bunch) am sick, so I am resting up until we can head to the PACS tent to say hello to friends and go into the game. If we were tailgating, we would likely have made our standard boneless chicken stuffed with diced cheese and jalapenos, then wrapped in bacon and grilled, slapped with a little teriyaki sauce at the end. Good stuff.

• Upvote 1