VERBAL - 2013 HS - Greg Wesley 6'7" SF

Cooley

Visited last week

http://northtexas.ri...asp?CID=1399489

http://blip.tv/ballislife/6-7-greg-wesley-is-one-of-the-most-explosive-athletes-of-2013-6206868

Seguin's Most Wanted…

BRANDONPARRISH_200_2_13.JPGspacer1.gifspacer1.gif

Brandon Parrish (Urban DFW) from Arlington Seguin has acquired nine offers. Rice, TCU, Iowa, Colorado State, Richmond, Colorado, Vanderbilt, Marquette and Santa Clara have all offered and are in the running for official visits.

Parrish is a smooth wing that can hit the three, pull jump from 12-15 feet, or score at the rim using body control as he elevates to avoid defenses. He is skilled wing that plays with a lot of bounce.

Teammate Greg Wesley (Texas Titans) hasn't set official visits, but took some unofficial visits during the summer to programs that have offered. Wesley visited North Texas, TCU, SMU, Oklahoma State, and Arkansas. More programs that have offered the 6-foot-6 power forward are Kansas State, Texas, Texas A&M, UTA, Texas Tech, and Texas State.

Edited by Cooley
  • Upvote 5

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Looking to be a great class, but an awful lot of bigs. We have one more ship I believe and we need a good guard! Maybe got her can transfer!? We have 2 6'7" 6'8" and a 6'10" recruiting class? Or even larger? Nunn is bigger then 6'8" I heard.

Nunn is 6' 6".

Stood right beside him. I'm 6' 4", so I got a pretty good idea.

Wide kid, though.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1