New North Texas Union Video

EXCELLENT! Really pleased to see the "spirit" focus in the new plan. The place is pretty drab, but has served the campus well over the years. Lots of effort has gone into making changes to upgrade the place, but it is time for a large re-do. The Union should be the focus of the main campus for students and visitors...this should make it so. Really like what I am seeing here.....UNT is definitely making positive moves these days. Indeed, good things are happening at UNT....

This looks fantastic. I really like the integration of the logo. While I'm on the subject, I'm really disappointed that the school has come up with the new marketing campaign Green Light to Greatness, which I think is quite good, and added billboards on the interstate, but none of those have our eagle logo on them. It's about branding people.

Edited by MeanGreenHoops
  • Upvote 1

This looks fantastic. I really like the integration of the logo. While I'm on the subject, I'm really disappointed that the school has come up with the new marketing campaign Green Might to Greatness, which I think is quite good, and added billboards on the interstate, but none of those have our eagle logo on them. It's about branding people.

I was wondering that too.

Why doesn't the Green Light to Greatness have our logo on it, but our new Union does?