Scouting at Jerry World

dmaxel

I expect some UNT scouts to be at Jerry World to do some scouting with all these fine teams at one location. If those teams made it all this way, I'm sure there must be some talent that scouts would be interested in. Any thoughts?

While the scouts be scouting, I'll be rooting for my Melissa Cardinals to win 2A Div I. We'll beat Hempstead! Great way to end senior year.

Edit: Heck, Melissa has some great talent. QB Wes McQueen, RB Kristov George, WR Michael Ellis are all star performers but not the only ones on the team. All three are seniors this year as well.

We also currently have one grad playing for Army.

Edited by dmaxel

Game day!!

Just so you guys know, I talked to RB Kristov George personally, and he's said that he's gotten interest from Air Force, Rice, and UNT. Air Force is pretty much stalking this kid while he hasn't heard from Rice in a while. If UNT could get him it'd be a huge grab!!

(Note: Although Air Force is trying all sorts of things, he's not very keen on going into the military, so UNT just needs to beat Rice. And at the same time make itself more appealing than going to an Ivy League school without football, cuz he is a mile ahead in the valedictorian race).

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1