DRC Article on the Youth of the Team

UNTLifer

www.dentonrc.com

Excited about this team and the future.

We're all excited. But, for the good of the team, I'm going to have to insist that you mask your true feelings and sustain the bit that gave us such good luck at the end of last season.

Can you? Will you?

If we don't win practice today, JJ should have to lug all of our tailgate gear on his back from the Super Pit to "The Hill" for the next football game, set it up, keep watch over it, protect us all from menacing Greek letters, clean up and lug it all back to the Super Pit post game. If the trip from the Super Pit to "The Hill" exceeds 5 minutes, he should be fired immediately. Besides, this team is done. Wish I could get excited, but I don't see us winning a game this year.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Unless JJ wins 100% of the games this season he needs to go. It's time for this program to show some progress.

Oh, the "JJ better ___ or else ____" bit must live on forever. This is not up for debate.

I'm taking about Lifer's late-season running gag about how we'd never win anything ever again.

Unless JJ wins 100% of the games this season he needs to go. It's time for this program to show some progress.

I am sick and tired of the culture on this board that is already happy just because there is a little progress. We need to hold the teams of this university to higher standards. I demand that they win 120% of the seasons games!

Edited by outoftown
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If we don't win practice today, JJ should have to lug all of our tailgate gear on his back from the Super Pit to "The Hill" for the next football game, set it up, keep watch over it, protect us all from menacing Greek letters, clean up and lug it all back to the Super Pit post game. If the trip from the Super Pit to "The Hill" exceeds 5 minutes, he should be fired immediately. Besides, this team is done. Wish I could get excited, but I don't see us winning a game this year.

THIS IS THE KINDasda od crap that these players dont deserf! None of you no how good this team are! Stop criticizing unless youve ever shot a bball in your life! BLERGH! NCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

• Upvote 1