Garden Flags

DeepGreen

I finally found a UNT Garden Flag to display near my driveway. I see so many ut and ATM flags, but a UNT garden flag has been hard to come by. Until now. Check out this website.

Garden Flag

I bought a flag at the Spirit Store but it is too large and made of a felt type material that I don't think will hold up in bad weather.

• Upvote 1

I'd been watching for the one in the link for a long time, but it was always out of stock. I wound up buying a UNT garden flag from the team store at Apogee. It's different than the one mentioned above from the spirit store because it's smaller than other garden flags we have and isn't made of felt. It's two sided and seems durable and weather resistant. I think it's made out of gortex or something.

I'd been watching for the one in the link for a long time, but it was always out of stock. I wound up buying a UNT garden flag from the team store at Apogee. It's different than the one mentioned above from the spirit store because it's smaller than other garden flags we have and isn't made of felt. It's two sided and seems durable and weather resistant. I think it's made out of gortex or something.

That store that I provided the link to has the garden flags in stock. I ordered one today. I hated to knock the felt one that the Spirit Store provided but I like this other one better.

When I was at the spirit store this summer, the store manager said that someone who lived in either Lewisville or Flower Mound was working on something "unique" that would be a yard display. He couldn't say specifically what it was(the guy was supposedly applying for a patent), but he indicated that it was something other than the traditional garden/lawn flag. So far, nothing "unique" has appeared at the spirit store.