Would you want NT games on the LHN?

All About UNT

Money. That's why not for me. I don't want to give any money to support anything having to do with UT. If we had a deal with the LHN, I'm guessing that squashes opportunity for UNT to be aired on channels I already pay for or get for free. The original question was if we want NT games on LHN, not would you rather see UNT aired on LHN or not at all.

But, as I posed...what would you say to the LHN or not at all? The question wasn't LHN or ESPN or ABC. UNT get little air time as it is, and in the past has even paid for air time. If UNT could get air time and be paid by the LHN, then what the heck not? It would be good for UNT in more ways than one, so why nix it just because one has some "hard on" for UT? If UNT was as big as UT it would be doing the same sort of thing, so let's drop the jealousy thing and think about what might be best for UNT.

While I am not a UT fan, I don't get this disdain for UT that comes across on the board all the time. The bottom line here is that UT is looking out for UT...just as it should be doing. UNT looks out for the best interests of UNT...as it should. One day, I hope UNT is in a position to be nationally televised by ESPN, NBC, ABC, Fox, etc. Until that time, I'll want to get exposure for UNT and some cash for the UNT coffers any legal and legitimate way I can if I were the AD.

The good thing about the LHN is that you can choose to subscribe or not. If your dislike for UT is so great that you would forgo watching UNT, then so be it. No harm, no foul and that is 100% within your right to choose to do. No one should say anything about that. And, for me, I am plenty good with that. But, for me, the exposure UNT would gain far outweighs any animosity I may or may not have toward UT itself in this matter. I want what would help UNT and I think TV exposure would help. UT itself is completely beside the point in this case to me.