Ok, forget the North Texas chant stuff

meangreenbob

It's time for all of us not only to learn the words to our Alma Mater and Fight Song but to encourage others to learn them as well.

It should be mandatory that everyone be in their seats before our team comes on the field. When the band starts the fight song and 20,000 + people are singing the words together in the stadium it will sends chills down the opponents backs. That would be the only time that everyone needed to sing the fight song together. You can if you want and it will always sound great in that stadium no matter how many are singing but the song is played to many times during the game, and thats ok! It would be awesome!!!!! Maybe only a few sing for the first time but much like the TCU chant some guy started during that game, this thing would mushroom fast.

The other one is the Alma Mater. We need to play it and people need to learn the words and sing it. It is one if not the most beautiful Alma Maters in all of college football.

Play 15 minutes before the game or better yet start it immediately after the game. Win Or Lose, joy or tears. It wont take long for more to join it. When the other team walks off the field to their locker room they will be moved whether they won or lost.

As always..........imop

Edited by meangreenbob
  • Upvote 4

i just want to know if we will still have the screeching eagle on third downs

The screech was loud at Fouts. Imagine how loud it will be at Apogee. Can't wait tho hear how loud it will get in there. We will finally have the home field advantage that so many of us have wanted for so long.

I know some will shoot me down but the North..........Texas, North........Texas. Really beats me down. Too boring, no payoff or hook. I wish therebwas some way to modify it for a payoff ending that includes both sides. It needs an ending. As it is now it just goes on and on until it dies a beaten death.

I know some will shoot me down but the North..........Texas, North........Texas. Really beats me down. Too boring, no payoff or hook. I wish therebwas some way to modify it for a payoff ending that includes both sides. It needs an ending. As it is now it just goes on and on until it dies a beaten death.

Maybe add MEAN GREEN, and just do it once, then wait a minute (or a couple of minutes) before doing it again?

NORTH...............TEXAS

MEAN................GREEN

And maybe the cheerleaders could alternate which side of the stadium starts.

Edited by Stix
  • Upvote 1