UH Fans Comment on Stadium

Harry

No offense, but that is the third topic started in the last 3 weeks with the subject of pics of the UNT stadium ON A UH BOARD! And it's not like the old threads have dropped off. 2 are on the 1st page and one is at the start of the 2nd.

I can understand the excitement, and I can see multiple threads starting here, but at a minimum, I'd think on a UH board, you might keep all of the stadium pics on the same thread. Otherwise, it really starts to look like overkill and even rubbing UH fans' faces in it.

Wasn't meaning to rub anything in anyone's face...just wanted to share with them due to the fact they are playing us in their opening game in the stadium and might be interested. I provide a link to their site on here (they don't return the favor) and we enjoy interacting with the opposing teams so that may have been a secondary motivation.

FYI I grew up in Houston, played football at Memorial and love the city. If not for me graduating from North Texas, I would be a Cougar fan #1 and am proud of what UH has accomplished in sports over the years. I will be pulling for the Coogs this entire season with the exception of Sept. 10th! GMG!

Wasn't meaning to rub anything in anyone's face...just wanted to share with them due to the fact they are playing us in their opening game in the stadium and might be interested. I provide a link to their site on here (they don't return the favor) and we enjoy interacting with the opposing teams so that may have been a secondary motivation.

FYI I grew up in Houston, played football at Memorial and love the city. If not for me graduating from North Texas, I would be a Cougar fan #1 and am proud of what UH has accomplished in sports over the years. I will be pulling for the Coogs this entire season with the exception of Sept. 10th! GMG!

Regarding the link, I'm guessing that is a Scout thing. In the old wild west world of team message boards prior to Coogfans being associated with Scout, there were links to opposing teams' boards. Now the only team links are to Scout sites. There also seems to be now some moderating to remove links to Rivals topics.

I can't say that for certain though because I'm not involved with the running of the site.