Free Lunch At Athletic Center Next Tuesday...

ParksAndRecRick

Hi GoMeanGreen.com Family! Next Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 11:30am at the UNT Athletic Center I am hosting a FREE lunch at 11:30am! Great chance to see our new $78 million dollar stadium, and pick up your season tickets, and more! We will have you on your way by 12:30 or so!

Please RSVP at:

rherold@gptx.org

My cell is 214.724.5670

Rick Herold

Can't wait to see ya!

• Upvote 4

Hi GoMeanGreen.com Family! Next Tuesday, Feb. 22 at 11:30am at the UNT Athletic Center I am hosting a FREE lunch at 11:30am! Great chance to see our new $78 million dollar stadium, and pick up your season tickets, and more! We will have you on your way by 12:30 or so!

Please RSVP at:

rherold@gptx.org

My cell is 214.724.5670

Rick Herold

Can't wait to see ya!

Very awesome to see you so involved Rick! Wish I could make it but I am not that local to zip by for lunch during a weekday. The question that has been on my mind is when will the GoMeanGreen Celebrity Wrestling Match between ParksAndRecRick vs. FireFightnRick take place? This would be a great way to establish which Rick holds sway over the GMG domain....just saying.

Rick...just got back from Austin representing the UNT Alumni Assoc. at denton County days. How about an update on how you event went? I really thank you for your efforts in getting this together and hope it was a great success...sorry I couoldn't make it, but was in Austin.

How did it go? Thanks again...great idea, great support!

We had a great time...and a big surprise! Had about 20 for the lunch today and the UNT Athletic Staff were great as usual. Special thanks to Kendra, Matt, Cooper and the rest. We showed the video from the football banquet. And, then who walks in: No less then Coach Mac! He was on his way to another meeting, but spent 10 magic minutes and left everyone fired up! It was a grand day and we hope to have another one soon.

Thanks for asking!

Rick

• Upvote 6

We had a great time...and a big surprise! Had about 20 for the lunch today and the UNT Athletic Staff were great as usual. Special thanks to Kendra, Matt, Cooper and the rest. We showed the video from the football banquet. And, then who walks in: No less then Coach Mac! He was on his way to another meeting, but spent 10 magic minutes and left everyone fired up! It was a grand day and we hope to have another one soon.

Thanks for asking!

Rick

Rick...that is great...and what a super idea you had. I personally appreciate the effort you went to to make this happen. I know it takes time, talent and treasure to do these sort of things, but you said it when you said "we had a great time". No excuses, no complaining just stepping up and trying to be part of the solution to moving UNT upward and onward. The only thought I have is "why in the heck didn't I think of this type of event?" Ha! I would have loved to have been there for the event, and I hope you got lots of new season ticket apps and Mean green Club members. Great to hear Coach Mac stopped by...this guy is the real deal!

Thanks, Rick...I'd love to buy you a beer sometime just to say "thanks". You name the time and place.

GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 2